Full disclaimer: it’s not me. I’m not pregnant (one was enough for me) but…
Do you ever get that weird tingling under your skin? That niggle at your spidey senses, telling you something’s changed within you.
Like the planets are aligning and great things are coming.
I dunno what it is but the last couple of weeks the world’s felt pregnant with expectation and potential to me.
Could be just the new year, but I don’t think so.
While part of me believes in frequencies and vibrations, I’m a pragmatist at heart. I prepare for these things whether or not they manifest.
Because when opportunity knocks, would you rather sail into it, or scramble to catch up?
WHAT’S YOUR Growth Ceiling?
Growth Ceiling Definition: Invisible barriers, challenges and problems preventing you from levelling up
Fact: All business problems are personal problems in disguise
Take Our Maximum Growth Quiz To Identify Your Growth Ceiling:
If you’re feeling that ‘pregnant potential’ too, here are 5 quality questions I ask myself every year to stay prepared. You can use them to connect with your own inner wisdom. And get ready to catch that opportunity as it’s birthed.
- Why is it important to you (and others) that you achieve the goals you set for yourself this year?
- What are you not paying attention to right now that, if you did, would help you progress further or faster?
- What do you need to dissolve, resolve or learn to get where you want to go? (or be, do or have what you’d love.)
- Who can you reach out to in your sphere of awareness or influence that will challenge and support you to grow?
- What are the pitfalls you haven’t considered? How can you solve them if they happen? Or better yet – what can you build in now to prevent them from happening at all?
Especially when things seem so rosy (and full of promise), it’s wise to consider all the angles.
Yes, inspiration is important. Action is too. But planning and systems are what keep you connected to them both. (And on track, long term. Cause overnight success takes years. But you already knew that.)
Can’t wait to see what you do with this perspective
Counsellor & Master Certified Demartini Method Facilitator
Maximum Growth: Private & Group Coaching Available
PS – We’re back! First MG Member sessions of the year start up next week. In the Starter program we’re filling in all the gaps around those 5 questions (plus tonnes of others)… and setting you up with detailed, inspiring plans for the entire year. In the Business Membership, we’re honing in on scaling your service, aligning you for attraction and expanding your vision. Want in? Get in Business here (starts Tuesday). Or for Starter click here (starts Wednesday).
PPS – Thought for the week: A prepared mind is a poised mind. And poised minds leave legacies.